African Safari Holiday in Kenya. Kenya Safari Package.
|DURATION:||5 Days Safari|
|DEPARTURES:||Nairobi – Any day|
|DESTINATION:||Ol Pejeta Conservancy / Lake Nakuru / Masai Mara Game Reserve / Nairobi|
5 Days Kenya safari tour itinerary.
Pick from your hotel at 8:00AM airport and drive to Ol Pejeta Conservancy. Arrive for lunch. After lunch, safari safari game drive within the Conservancy. Ol Pejeta is East Africa’s Largest Black Rhino Sanctuary. The only place in Kenya to see chimpanzees and holds some of the highest predator densities in Kenya. Dinner and overnight at –
Lodge or Camp.
After breakfast drive to the floor of the Rift Valley. A stop take photos at the Great Rift Valley view point –after which continue to Lake Nakuru. Start safari safari game drive as you drive towards the lodge. Arrive for lunch -. After which, safari safari game drive in the park. Besides the flamingos that the lake is famous for, there are approx 400 other species of birds visiting the lake. Also, many species of game can be found in the park including the introduced Rothschild’s giraffe, black and white rhino, water buck, reed buck, lion, buffalo, leopard, baboon and many species of plains game. Dinner and overnight at -Lodge or Camp.
The whole day is dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. Option of a visit to a Masai village or a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at the -Lodge or Camp.
Full day is dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can spend one day trekking in Masai Mara with a Masai Guide. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill.
Option of a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience!
All meals and overnight at -Lodge or Camp
After breakfast, another safari safari game drive until mid morning after which drive to Narok town for lunch. After lunch proceed to Nairobi and transferred to your hotel or airport.
Prices Depend on the Level of accommodation and choice of safari vehicle (Either 4WD VAN or 4×4 Land cruiser JEEP)
Option 1: 5 Star Accommodations – USD-1,899.00 -per person (4WDVAN) – and USD-1,999.00-pp-(JEEP)
Serena Sweet waters Camp
Lake Nakuru Sarova Lion Hill
Mara Sarova Luxury Camp
Option 2: Standard Accommodations USD-1,480.00 -per person (4WDVAN) -and USD-1,680.00-pp-(JEEP)
Sportsman’s arm hotel
Flamingo Hill Camp
Mara Sopa Lodge
Option 3: Budget Accommodations- USD-1,199.00 -per person (4WDVAN) -and USD-1,299.00-pp-(JEEP)
Nanyuki Falcon Heights Hotel
Manyatta Tented Camp
What’s included on the safari price of this 5 Days Safari Ol Pejeta, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara Kenya Safari Package:-
- Transport based on customized 7-seater safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Extensive and unlimited safari safari game drives.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
What’s not included on the safari price of this 5 Days Safari Ol Pejeta, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara Kenya Safari Package.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.