If you are interested in visiting some of Kenya’s most iconic national parks but do not want to spend over a week travelling the continent, then our 3 Days Mombasa Tsavo East and Amboseli Kenya Safari is ideal for you. On this breath-taking 3day journey, you will visit the Tsavo East National Park which is renowned for its large number of elephants and lions, before game tracking on the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro at the Amboseli National Park. Following a final early morning game drive in Amboseli on day 3, you will return to Mombasa to conclude your unforgettable adventure.
||Mombasa – Any day
||Tsavo East National Park / Amboseli National Park
Day 1 : Mombasa –Tsavo East
Pick up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning drive to Tsavo East National Park which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man-eating lions. Enter the park through Bachuma gate, game drive en route –arrive for lunch at Ashnil Aruba Lodge. Afternoon out game spotting where gerenuk, cape buffalo, red elephant, lion, cheetah, zebra, gazelle, and plenty of other plains game can be spotted. Dinner and overnight at your lodge.
Day 2 : Tsavo East -Amboseli
Early morning Breakfast, after breakfast game drive en-route. Continue to to Amboseli National Park to arrive for lunch at Ol Tukai Lodge- Afternoon is spent game tracking in this magnificent park, right on the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest in Africa. Game here includes Cape buffalo, hippo, gazelle, hartebeest, zebra, wildebeest, lion, cheetah, herds of elephant and plenty of other plains game. All meals and overnight at Ol Tukai Lodge.
Day 3 : Amboseli-Mombasa
Early morning game drive, back to the camp for breakfast after which depart for Mombasa. Lunch at Voi, after which continue to Mombasa. Arriving early evening.
- All airport transfers
- Transport based on customized 4WD VAN
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Hot air balloon ride USD -450.00 -per person
Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Masai Mara village USD-30.00 -per person
Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.