African Safari Holiday in Uganda.
Uganda is the underrated neighbor of Kenya, and for three weeks you can explore the best that it has to offer. Whether you want to see the Gorillas in the Mgahinga National Park or visit the source of the Nile river, you can do it on this exceptional adventure safari. This safari is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, so our team at East Africa Adventure will ensure it is an unforgettable twenty-day adventure!
|DEPARTURES:||Kampala – Any day|
|DESTINATION:||Kampala, Source Of The Nile, Bujangali Falls, Mbale, Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Murchison National
Park, Kibale National Park,Queen Elizabeth National Park, Bwindi, Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
20 Days Uganda tour itinerary
Safari price Includes:
- Airport transfers
- Transport in an air -conditioned safari-designed vehicle
- Services of our professional driver/guide
- All park entrance fees
- Bottled mineral water while on safari
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
Safari price does Not include:-
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Masai Village
- Hot Air Balloon ride
- Christmas Supplements
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.