African Safari Holiday in Tanzania. Tanzania Safari Package.
As part of this Tanzania safari the East African Adventures team will pick you up from Arusha town and transport you and your party to the wonderful Lake Manyara where you can experience a safari safari game drive firsthand with our experienced guides. You will spend much of the trip on the Serengeti, famous around the world for its rich fauna and flora including hyenas, cheetahs and leopards.
|DEPARTURES:||Tanzania – Any day|
|DESTINATION:||Arusha, Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro|
5 Days Tanzania tour itinerary.
Start your Tanzania safari from Arusha, Tanzania.
Pick up from Arusha Town and drive to Lake Manyara to start your Tanzania safari. Arrive at the hotel and start your safari game drive where you’ll get to see you’ll get to see a good number of elephants, buffalo and wildebeest along with plenty of giraffe. Also prolific in number are zebra, waterbuck, warthog and impala. You may need to search a little harder for the small and relatively shy Kirk’s dik-dik, and klipspringer on the slopes of the escarpment. The broken forests and escarpment make it good country for leopard, whilst Manyara’s healthy lion population are famous for their tree-climbing antics. (Whilst unusual, this isn’t as unique to the park as is often claimed.) Immediately obvious to most visitors are the huge troops of baboons – which often number several hundred and are widely regarded as Africa’s largest. Arrive and start safari safari game drive. After lunch another safari safari game drive in the park.
Overnight stay at Kirurumu Lodge.
Mal Plan- L & D
Safari game drive in Lake Manyara park until lunch time. After lunch drive to Serengeti National Park. Serengeti National Park Which is best known for its abundance of animals and the great wildebeest migration. Its famous known for its 2,500 Lions the largest concentration found anywhere. The park also has over 518 identified bird species where some of them are Eurasian migrants who are present in the European winter months from October to April. Arrive for Dinner at the lodge.
Overnight Stay – Mbalageti Lodge.
Meal plan – L& D
Full day safari safari game drive in Serengeti National Park.
Overnight stay at Mbalageti Lodge.
Meal Plan – B, L &D
After breakfast, safari safari safari game drive until lunch time in Serengeti. After lunch -drive to Ngorongoro Crater which is home to the vast, “big 5” game (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino). Huge herds of wildebeests and zebras traverse its plains during their annual migration. Livestock belonging to the semi-nomadic Maasai tribe graze alongside wild animals. You’ll have a full day safari safari safari game drive during lunch you’ll have a picnic with a scenic view.
Optional visit to Olduvai Gorge.
Overnight Stay at Bougainvillea Lodge
Meal Plan – B, L &D
After breakfast drive back to Arusha Town -arrive for lunch then you’ll be transferred to your hotel. End of Tanzania Safari.
5 Days Tanzania Tour Package Price
USD 1,998 Per Person
What’s included on the Tanzania Safari price:-
- All airport transfers
- Transport based on customized 4WD VAN
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Arusha.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Arusha to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited safari game drives.
What’s not included on the safari price:-
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Hot air balloon ride USD -450.00 -per person
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Masai Mara village USD-30.00 -per person
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.