This 3 Days Kenya safari will take you to premium Kenya national parks like Tsavo East, Amboseli and Nairobi for the most excellent wildlife game viewing experience in Kenya at very affordable / unbeatable prices.
||Nairobi – Any day
||Tsavo East , Amboseli , Nairobi
Day 1 : Mombasa – Tsavo East
Pick up from your Mombasa hotel or Airport in the morning drive to Tsavo East national park which is less than 4 Hrs drive. Tsavo East national park is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions. you will arrive with Game en route Via Aruba Dam to Ashnil Aruba lodge. Check in and have lunch at your lodge. Later in the afternoon more game drive at the park dinner and overnight at Ashnil Aruba lodge.
Day 2 : Tsavo East – Amboseli
Early morning Break fast, After breakfast check out with game en-route Leave Tsavo East for Amboseli National Park which is less than 5 Hrs drive. You will arrive at Amboseli with a short game drive in time for lunch. Check in at Oltukai Lodge have lunch and rest. Afternoon more game in Amboseli park which lies at the floors of Mount Kilimanjaro. Mount Kilimanjaro offers scenic backgrounds for photography. Elephants, Lions, Cheetah, Buffalo etc. can be seen at the swamp area and open plains. Later dinner and overnight at your Oltukai Lodge.
Day 3 : Amboseli to Nairobi
Early morning game drive later you break for breakfast, After breakfast check out with a short game drive en-route off Amboseli and drive to Nairobi which is less than 5 Hrs drive. You will arrive Nairobi in time for lunch. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or Airport.
What’s included on the price
- All airport transfers
Transport based on customized 4WD VAN
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
What’s not included on the price
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Hot air balloon ride USD -450.00 -per person
Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Masai Mara village USD-30.00 -per person
Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.