The 1-day Tsavo East Trip by East Africa Adventure Tours & Safaris begins at 5 a.m. in Mombasa with a gorgeous drive to the spectacular Tsavo East National Park. This nature reserve is renowned as one of the world’s greatest wildlife sanctuaries, which is most famous for its roaming elephant herds. During your time in Tsavo you will witness a diverse range of wildlife and be surrounded by some truly stunning scenery both throughout the sanctuary and in Aruba. This day tour will conclude with a spot of lunch at the picturesque Voi Safari Lodge
||Mombasa – Any day
Day 1 : Tsavo East National Park
Early morning Departure from Mombasa at 5.00am. Drive along the main Mombasa- Nairobi Highway to the inland through semi-arid country to Tsavo East National Park, one of the world’s greatest wildlife sanctuaries, which is noted for its vast elephant herds ad variety of games including Buffalo, Giraffe, Zebra and plain game of almost every kind.
You shortly visit Aruba, which is situated at the centre of the park where concentration of wildlife and bird life can be viewed. Proceed to Voi Safari Lodge for lunch and have short rest before starting another extended game drive leaving Tsavo late in the afternoon, arriving in your hotel late in the evening
What’s included on the price
- All airport transfers
Transport based on customized 4WD VAN
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
What’s not included on the price
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Hot air balloon ride USD -450.00 -per person
Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Masai Mara village USD-30.00 -per person
Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.