THIS NOTICE IS ISSUED WITH EFFECT FROM 11TH JUNE 2021.
A. GENERAL TRAVEL REQUIREMENT
1. All passengers coming to Kenya must be in possession of a valid COVID-19 negative PCR test certificate conducted within 96 hours before travel.
2. Operating crew are exempt from COVID-19 test when on a layover between flights. They must adhere to COVID-19 protocols from airport to hotel/residence and back to airport.
3. All travelers (children) below the age of 5 years will be exempted from COVID-19 negative PCR test to enter Kenya.
4. All travelers will be expected to fill the travelers’ locator form and submit before travel to http://bit.ly/covid19moh and thereafter submit daily health information to jitenge platform for 14 consecutive days.
B. TRAVELLERS FROM THE FOLLOWING STATES AND TERRITORIES SHALL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO MANDATORY QUARANTINE FOR 14 DAYS UPON ARRIVAL INTO KENYA AT THEIR OWN COST:
Travelers in item B above shall be required to:
1) Be in possession of a negative PCR-based COVID-19 test result conducted within 96 hours
before travel and not display any flu-like symptoms upon arrival.
2) Provide evidence of their booking for the quarantine locations 24hrs before boarding. The
list of facilities available for quarantine can be availed from firstname.lastname@example.org.
C. THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS SHALL APPLY TO TRAVELLERS FROM UNITED KINGDOM IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR NATIONALITY, RESIDENCY STATUS AND ROUTE OF TRAVEL TO KENYA FROM 11th JUNE 2021.
1) Self-isolate for seven (7) days upon arrival and take a subsequent PCR test four (4) days after arrival.
2) Submit daily health information including the results of their second PCR test on the jitenge platform app for 14 consecutive days.
D. THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS SHALL APPLY TO TRAVELLERS FROM INDIA FROM MIDNIGHT 7TH JUNE 2021.
1. All passenger flights between Kenya and India are suspended
2. Only Kenyans and Indian Nationals who are residents in Kenya are allowed to travel from India to Kenya provided that they possess a covid-19 PCR negative test result conducted within 96 hours before travel and submit to an antigen test on arrival. If antigen test is negative, travelers shall self-quarantine for 14 days at home and if antigen test is positive, travelers shall isolate while being monitored in a government facility for 14 days at their own cost.
E. TRAVELLERS FROM THE FOLLOWING APPROVED STATES AND TERRITORIES WILL BE EXEMPT FROM QUARANTINE. LIST UPDATED ON 11/6/2021.
7. Antigua and Barbuda
24.Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba
25.Bosnia and Herzegovina
28.British Virgin Islands
37.Central African Republic
42.Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
51.Democratic Republic of Congo
67. French Guiana
68. French Polynesia
91.Iran (Islamic Republic of)
94.Isle of Man
105. Lao People’s Democratic Republic
135. New Caledonia
136. New Zealand
140. North Macedonia
142. Occupied Palestinian territory
145. Papua New Guinea
149. Plurinational State of Bolivia
152. Puerto Rico
155. Republic of Moldovia
159. Saint Barthélemy
160. Saint Kitts and Nevis
161. Saint Lucia
162. Saint Martin
163. Saint Pierre and Miquelon
164. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
165. San Marino
166. Sao Tome and Principe
167. Saudi Arabia
171. Sierra Leone
176. South Africa
177. South Korea
178. South Sudan
180. Sri Lanka
185. Syrian Arab Republic
188. Trinidad and Tobago
192. Turks and Caicos Islands
195. United Arab Emirates
196. United Kingdom
197. United Republic of Tanzania
198. United States of America
199. United States of Virgin Island
202. Venezuela(Bolivarian Republic of)
203. Viet Nam