Amboseli National Park 2 Day Safari Tour
Kenya Safari Tour Package
If you don’t have time for a full safari package, then we think you’ll love our Amboseli National Park 2-day excursion. Our expert guides will give you a full tour of the area and transport you to the best areas for game spotting. You will also have a chance to visit the Masai tribe community whose culture has shaped Kenyan history for years.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Option 1: Luxury Accommodation: $572.00 -per person
-Amboseli Serena Ldge
-Ol Tukai Lodge
Option 2: Mid Range- Accommodation: $528.00 -per person
-Amboseli Kibo Tented Camp
-Amboseli Sopa Lodge
Duration: 6 Days
Country: Tanzania: Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing Tanzania Safari
Departures: Moshi – Any day
Destination: Moshi / Machame Gate / Shira Campsite / Lava Tower / Barranco Camp / Barafu Camp / Mweka Camp / Moshi
Price: $1738.00 pp
- Transport based on customized 4WD VAN or 4×4 Landcruiser Jeep
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation offered as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Breakfast and route for Amboseli. Arrive for lunch at Amboseli Sopa Lodhe. Afternoon game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at –Amboseli Sopa Lodge
Amboseli - Nairobi
Early morning game, drive in this magnificent park, right on the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest in Africa . Early morning there’s a chance of spotting its snows. Drive back to the Lodge for breakfast, after breakfast another game drive until lunch time. After lunch time –drive back to Nairobi.