8 Days Masai Mara Kenya Safari
Kenya Safari Tour Package
The Masai Mara might be one of the most well-known reserves in the whole of East Africa. For the latter half of the year it is home to the wildebeest who migrate annually from the Serengeti, otherwise it is an ideal spot for watching the ‘Big Five’ in their natural habitat as well as hundreds of species of birds and other wildlife. Spend just over a week in Masai Mara and the surrounding landmarks including Lake Nakuru, Amboseli and Taita Hills.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
With custom safari van – $2508.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $2748.9 pp
With custom safari van – $2420.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $2728.00 pp
With custom safari van – $2178.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $2618.00 pp
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Nairobi – Masai Mara
After breakfast depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in time for lunch at – Sopa Lodge-. Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds.
Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge
Full day dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. Option of a visit to a Masai village or a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at the Mara Sopa Lodge.
Masai Mara - Lake Nakuru
Breakfast and depart for Lake Nakuru national park, famous for its millions of seasonal pink flamingos and other aquatic birds. Arrive for Lunch at Flamingo Hill Tented Camp. After lunch, game drive in the park.
Dinner and overnight at Flamingo Hill Tented Camp.
Lake Nakuru - Amboseli
Breakfast and route for Amboseli national park, arrive for lunch at Ol Tukai Lodge. Afternoon game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Ol Tukai Lodge.
Full day is spent game tracking in this magnificent park, right on the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest in Africa. Early morning there’s a chance of spotting its snows. All meals and overnight at your lodge. Game here includes Cape buffalo, hippo, gazelle, hartebeest, zebra, wildebeest, lion, cheetah, herds of elephant and plenty of other plains game.
All meals and overnight at Ol Tukai Lodge.
Amboseli - Taita Hills
After breakfast drive to Taita Hills. Arrive for lunch at –Taita Hills Salt Lick. After lunch game noon game drive in the park.
Dinner and overnight at Taita Hills Salt Lick.
Taita Hills - Tsavo East
After breakfast, drive to Tsavo East National Park. Arrive for lung at Ashnil Aruba Lodge. After lunch, game drive in the park.
Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Aruba Lodge.
Early morning game drive after which drive to the Lodge for breakfast, after breakfast, proceed to Mombasa.