6 Days Samburu, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara Kenya Safari
Kenya Safari Package
From day one you will dive straight into a morning in Nairobi and Samburu, filled with spectacular views of the surrounding landscape and the wildlife that inhabits it. The following six days will be spent at Lake Nakuru where you will be able to see the famous flamingos as they flock by the water, the Masai Mara reserve which homes with Masai tribe and then back to Nairobi where you can explore the city after the tour is over.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Cost If using Custom Safari Van
- Peak season US $-1738.00 pp
- High season US $1694.00 pp
- Low season US $1534.5 pp
Cost If using 4×4 Land cruiser
- Peak season US $2051.5 pp
- High season US $1969.00 pp
- Low season US $1809.5pp
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive through central Kenya and north across the equator to Samburu National Reserve arriving Samburu Sopa Lodge in time lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge.
Full day safari at Samburu National Park. Samburu is a beautiful and game abundant park, home to rarely found species such as the Beisa Oryx, Grevy’s zebra, blue-necked Somali ostrich and reticulated giraffe. Optional activities include a visit to a local Samburu village, camel riding and guided nature and bird walks. All meals and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge.
Samburu -Lake Nakuru
Depart Mountain Lodge in the morning and drive to the floor of the Rift Valley – to Lake Nakuru National Park making a brief stop at Nyahururu Thomson Falls. Arrive –for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Besides the flamingos that the lake is famous for, there are approx 400 other species of birds visiting the lake. Also, many species of game can be found in the park including the introduced Rothschild’s giraffe, black and white rhino, waterbuck, reedbuck, lion, buffalo, leopard, baboon and many species of plains game. Dinner and overnight at the –Tumaini Cottage.
Lake Nakuru/Maasai Mara
Depart Lake Nakuru after breakfast and drive further along the floor of the Rift Valley to Maasai Mara Game Reserve arriving Mara Sopa Lodge-– in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Mara Leisure Tented Camp.
5: Maasai Mara
Full day in Maasai Mara, Kenya’s most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five – lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant. Game drives are flexible, with the option of going out with picnic lunch boxes to spend entire day in the park, or you can choose to have early morning and late afternoon game drives. You will also have the option of visiting a local Maasai village or a hot air baloon rdie at an extra cost. All meals and overnight Mara Leisure Luxury Tented Camp.
Another early morning game drive in Maasai Mara, then depart after breakfast and drive back to Nairobi arriving approx 13:00hrs –for lunch at Carnivore Restaurant. Drop at your hotel or transfer to the airport for onward flight home.