6 Days Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Amboseli and Tsavo East Kenya Safari Kenya Safari
Kenya Safari Package
This safari packs in the very best of Kenya in only six days, so make sure you bring your camera to take pictures of breath-taking views of the East African landscape and wildlife, including the Big Five animals and hundreds of species of bird. You will be taken on guided game drives through the famous Masai Mara reserve, visit the stunning Lake Nakuru and explore Amboseli and Tsavo East.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Cost If using Custom Safari Van
- Peak season US $-1815.00 pp
- High season US $-1738.00 pp
- Low season US $-1595.00 pp
Cost If using 4×4 Land cruiser
- Peak season US $2145.00 pp
- High season US $2101.00 pp
- Low season US $1925.00 pp
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belts.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Nairobi - Masai Mara
After breakfast depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in time for lunch at Mara Sopa Lodge. Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds. Dinner and overnight in Mara Sopa Lodge.
Full day dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. Option of a visit to a Masai village or a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at the Mara Sopa Lodge.
Nakuru - Lake Nakuru
Breakfast and depart for Lake Nakuru national park, famous for its millions of seasonal pink flamingos and other aquatic birds. Lunch en route. Arrive for dinner and overnight at Flamingo Hill Tented Camp– Evening game drive the park.
Lake Nakuru - Amboseli
After breakfast, drive to Nairobi. Lunch will be at the famous Nairobi Carnivore restaurant, renowned for its succulent steaks of game meat. After lunch, continue to Amboseli, game drive enroute as you enter the park. Dinner and overnight at –Ol Tukai Lodge.
Amboseli - Tsavo East
Early morning breakfast, after which start game tracking in this magnificent park, right on the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest in Africa. Early morning there’s a chance of spotting its snows. Game here includes Cape buffalo, hippo, gazelle, hartebeest, zebra, wildebeest, lion, cheetah, herds of elephant and plenty of other plains game. Proceed to voi town for lunch. After lunch, game drive at Tsavo East National Park. Dinner and overnight at Aruba Lodge.
Tsavo East - Mombasa
Early morning game drive to observe animals as they head to the water holes and the swamps to quench their thirst. It’s also the time when the big cats are on the hunt. Back to the lodge for breakfast after which depart for Mombasa, and transferred to your hotel.