5 days Uganda Gorilla Trek Tour
Gorilla Trekking Safari | Gorilla Trekking in Uganda
The 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Trek Tour is an ideal chance for you to see the oldest and largest family of gorillas in the world in their natural habitat. After settling in to your Kampala City Hotel, you will travel to Kisoro to see the equator before arriving at your next hotel. The following day will be devoted to gorilla tracking at the breath-taking Mgahinga Viranga Mountains for an amazing opportunity to see gorillas in their natural habitat.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Net Rates (Excluding Uganda Gorilla Permit @ USD 600 per non resident permit)
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||SRS|
- Transportation in 4×4 vehicle
- English speaking driver guide
- Accommodation and meals as stated
- All park fees and government taxes
- Mineral water from our Driver/Guide
- International flights
- Visas & Travel Insurances
- Airport tax (pay direct)
- Driver guide or local escort gratuities.
- All drinks (beers, sodas and water from the Hotels), dining rooms tips, porterage
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature.
Arrive in Entebbe and Overnight in Kampala
Arrival at Entebbe International Airport where you will meet your Safari Driver Guide for a warm welcome and transfer your to your
Kampala City Hotel. He will also brief you on your safari ahead of time and advise if best to change monies on this day.
Overnight at your Kampala Hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
- Budget – Ministers Village Hotel
- Mid-Range – Sheraton Hotel Kampala
- High End – Serena Hotel Kampala
Drive to Kisoro, Western Uganda - approx. 8 hrs
Early breakfast and have an entire day drive to Kisoro near Mgahinga / Bwindi NP. You will have a scenic drive past the Equator where
you can have a break for your lunch. Proceed on past Mbarara and Kabale towns and arrive at your Kisoro’s Hotel in good time for
dinner and overnight.
- Budget – Travellers Hotel
- Mid-Range – Ichumbi Gorilla Lodge
- High End – The Lake Mutanda Lake Resort.
Gorilla Tracking in Mgahinga National Park
Early morning breakfast and thereafter be transferred to Mgahinga or Bwindi Impenetrable NP for Gorilla tracking. Gorilla trek at Mgahinga Virunga Mountains is the oldest and the hugest family group in the World.Enjoy the trek through the forest learning on other environmental attractions and vegetation and as soon as you get to the Gorilla Family, you will spend 1 full hour watching. Learn how the Gorillas live and relate to each other as well as family formations and adaptability. Thereafter trek back to the starting point and be transferred back to your hotel for lunch. In the afternoon start the drive back and overnight at Mbarara town.
- Budget – Pelican Hotel
- Mid-Range – Kosiya Hotel Mbarara
- High End – Easy View Hotel Mbarara
Drive back to Entebbe Appox 9 hrs
Breakfast and check out for your drive back to Entebbe. Stop at the Equator for an early lunch. Proceed on past Masaka town to your Entebbe Hotel for overnight on bed and breakfast basis.
- Budget – African Roots Guest House
- Mid-Range – Laico Lake Victoria Hotel
- High End – The Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort & Spa.
Breakfast at the Hotel, Entebbe city tour and thereafter be transferred to Entebbe Airport for your own booked flight home.