5 Days Safari Ol Pejeta, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara Kenya Safari
Kenya Safari Package
Has it always been on your bucket list to visit Kenya? Let East African Adventures help you fulfill your dream with our five-day safari of Ol Pejeta, Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara. Ol Pejeta is Africa’s largest Black Rhino sanctuary as well as being home to a number of chimpanzees. If you time your safari right, when arriving at Masai Mara National Park you might be lucky enough to witness the great Wildebeest Migration as they return from the Serengeti.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Option 1: 5 Star Accommodations – $2088.9pp (4WDVAN) – $2198.9 pp (JEEP)
- Serena Sweet waters Camp
- Lake Nakuru Sarova Lion Hill
- Mara Sarova Luxury Camp
Option 2: Standard Accommodations $1628.00 pp (4WDVAN) – $1848.00-pp (JEEP)
- Sportsman’s arm hotel
- Flamingo Hill Camp
- Mara Sopa Lodge
Option 3: Budget Accommodations – $1318.9 pp (4WDVAN) –
- Nanyuki Falcon Heights Hotel
- Tumaini Cottage
- Manyatta Tented Camp
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Nairobi - Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Pick from your hotel at 8:00AM airport and drive to Ol Pejeta Conservancy. Arrive for lunch. After lunch, game drive within the Conservancy. Ol Pejeta is East Africa’s Largest Black Rhino Sanctuary. The only place in Kenya to see chimpanzees and holds some of the highest predator densities in Kenya. Dinner and overnight at –
Lodge or Camp.
Nairobi - Lake Nakuru
After breakfast drive to the floor of the Rift Valley. A stop take photos at the Great Rift Valley view point –after which continue to Lake Nakuru. Start game drive as you drive towards the lodge. Arrive for lunch -. After which, game drive in the park. Besides the flamingos that the lake is famous for, there are approx 400 other species of birds visiting the lake. Also, many species of game can be found in the park including the introduced Rothschild’s giraffe, black and white rhino, waterbuck, reedbuck, lion, buffalo, leopard, baboon and many species of plains game. Dinner and overnight at -Lodge or Camp.
The whole day is dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. Option of a visit to a Masai village or a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at the -Lodge or Camp.
Full day is dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can spend one day trekking in Masai Mara with a Masai Guide. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill.
Option of a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience!
All meals and overnight at -Lodge or Camp
Masai Mara - Nairobi
After breakfast, another game drive until mid morning after which drive to Narok town for lunch. After lunch proceed to Nairobi and transferred to your hotel or airport.
Prices Depend on the Level of accommodation and choice of safari vehicle (Either 4WD VAN or 4×4 Land cruiser JEEP)