5 Days Mombasa Tsavo East, West and Amboseli
Kenya Safari Package from Mombasa
Starting in Nairobi and ending in Mombasa, embark on the adventure of a lifetime as you spend five days exploring East Africa. This tour is great for those who want to spot elephant herds and other game that are native to the continent, especially in the Tsavo East National Park. Finish the trip with exceptional views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the largest mountain in Africa.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Peak Season (1 July – 31 March)
With custom safari van – $1538.9 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1848.00 pp
High Season (1 – 30 June)
With custom safari van – $1402.5 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1716.00 pp
Low Season (1 April – 31 May)
With custom safari van – $1318.9 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1628.00 pp
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Mombasa - Tsavo East
Pick from your Hotel 8.00AM- and depart for Tsavo East National Park entering the park through Bachuma game. The park is noted for its vast elephant herds and a variety of games including giraffe, buffalo, zebra and waterbuck, crocodiles. Lunch will be at -Voi Safari Lodge – Afternoon game drive follows. Dinner and overnight at Voi Safari Lodge.
Tsavo East -Tsavo West
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. Depart Tsavo East shortly after breakfast for Tsavo West National Park arriving for late lunch–at Kilaguni Serena Lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Tsavo West –Amboseli
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive including a visit to the Mzima Springs. Return to Lodge for breakfast, then depart for another game drive. Lunch and depart shortly for Amboseli Nat. Park arriving Ol Tukai Lodge in time for dinner and overnight.
Taita Hills / Mombasa
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive when you have the best chance to see the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro. Return to Lodge for breakfast. The rest of the morning is at leisure. Afternoon game drive including a visit to the observation hill. Dinner and overnight at –Ol Tukai Lodge.
Depart after breakfast and drive back to Mombasa with hot lunch en route. Arrive late afternoon and drop back at your hotel.
End of our services.