5 Days Masai Mara,Lake Nakuru and Naivasha Kenya Safari
Kenya Safari Package from Nairobi
This round trip starting in Nairobi will take you through the Masai Mara Game Reserve where you can see the great Wildebeest Migration during the later months of the year, to Lake Nakuru and finally Lake Naivasha. Our tour will take you on game drives so that you have a chance of seeing some of Africa’s wild animals up close, including the ‘Big Five’ and over four hundred species of bird! Enjoy five days exploring East Africa with us.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Cost if using Custom Safari Van
- Peak season US $-1628-per person
- High season US $-1538.9-per person
- Low season US $-1375.00-per person
Cost if using 4×4 Land cruiser
- Peak season US $-1958.00-per person
- High season US $-1914.00 -per person
- Low season US $-1868.9.00-per person
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belts.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Nairobi - Masai Mara
You will be picked from Nairobi JKI Airport or from your hotel in Nairobi and depart for Masai Mara. Masai Mara is one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in Masai Mara time for lunch at Mara Sopa Lodge or Mara Leisure Tented CAMP. Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds. Dinner and overnight in your Mara Leisure Tented Camp Lodge or Mara Sopa Lodge.
The whole day is dedicated to game spotting in Masai Mara reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. Option of a visit to a Masai village or a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at the Mara Sopa Lodge or Mara Leisure Tented Camp.
Masai Mara - Lake Nakuru
Breakfast and depart for Lake Nakuru national park, famous for its millions of seasonal pink flamingos and other aquatic birds. Game drive en route to Lake Nakuru Lodge or Flamingo Hill Tented Camp for lunch. After lunch relax a bit. After hwihc go out for game drives in Lake Nakuru National Park, around lake, where rhino, zebra, gazelle, buffalo, leopard, and waterbuck can easily and closely be spotted. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge or Flamingo Hill Tented Camp.
Lake Nakuru - Lake Naivasha
After breakfast we head for one of the Great Rift Valley fresh-water lakes, Lake Naivasha, arriving at the Lake Naivasha Country Club for lunch. Option of a boat ride or bird watching with the resident ornithologist. Dinner and overnight at the Naivasha Country Club.
Lake Naivasha -Nairobi
After breakfast drive to Nairobi. With lunch at the famous Nairobi Carnivore restaurant after which transfer to NBO airport to catch your flight back home.