5 Days Amboseli, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara Kenya Safari
Kenya Safari Package from Nairobi
If you don’t have time for a twenty-day safari to see the best of East Africa, then you might like our five-day trip visiting Amboseli National Park, Lake Nakuru and the ever favourite Masai Mara. Our tour guide will ensure that you experience views of the stunning scenery and of course that you can try and spot the ‘Big Five’. If you like, you can also opt to visit the Masai village or enjoy a hot air balloon over the plains with a champagne breakfast to finish.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Cost If using Custom Safari Van
- Peak season US $1675.85 pp
- High season US $1358.5 pp
- Low season US $1355.2pp
Children 50% of adult rate
Cost If using 4×4 Land cruiser
- Peak season US $1815.00 pp
- High season US $1705.00 pp
- Low season US $1496.00 pp
Children 50% of adult rate
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belts.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Nairobi - Amboseli
Breakfast and route for Amboseli national park, arrive for lunch at –Ol Tukai Lodge. Afternoon game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli –Ol Tukai Lodge.
Amboseli- Lake Nakuru
Breakfast and depart for Lake Nakuru national park, famous for its millions of seasonal pink flamingos and other aquatic birds. Arrive for lunch at -Flamingo Hill Tented Camp. After lunch, game drive around the lake. Dinner and overnight at –Flamingo Hill Tented Camp or Lake Nakuru Lodge.
Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara
After breakfast depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in time for lunch at – Azure Mara Haven Camp–. Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds. Dinner and overnight in -Azure Mara Haven Camp.
Full day is dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. Option of a visit to a Masai village or a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at the –Azure Mara Haven Camp.
Masai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast driver to Nairobi. Arrive for lunch at –Nairobi Carnivore.
After lunch drive to the airport.