4 Days Mombasa Tsavo and Taita Hills Safari
Kenya Hills Safari Package from Mombasa
Spend four days exploring East Africa from Mombasa to Tsavo, then onto Taita Hills. Tsavo is the largest National Park in Kenya, so of course there is much to see and do. Our team will take you out on a guided game drive where you can spot animals such as elephant, giraffes zebras, with a special trip to the Rhino Sanctuary. On our third day together, you can visit Taita Hills for a spot of lunch and an afternoon game drive.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Peak Season (1 July – 31 March)
With custom safari van – $968.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1210.00 pp
High Season (1 – 30 June)
With custom safari van – $946.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1188.00 pp
Low Season (1 April – 31 May)
With custom safari van – $924.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1155.00 pp
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre-tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining a visa
- The pre-tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Mombasa / Tsavo West
After breakfast, we head south to Tsavo West national park. Tsavo is the largest park in Kenya and is split into East and West by the Nairobi / Mombasa highway. Arrive in Ngulia Safari lodge for lunch. Afternoon game drive in the park. Common spots include herds of elephant, buffalo, ostrich, gazelle, impala, giraffe, zebra and the accompanying predatory cats. We’ll also visit the Rhino Sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Tsavo West / Tsavo East
Early morning game drive to watch predators on the hunt. After breakfast we head for Tsavo East, with a visit to Mzima Springs. Here, there’s an underground viewing platform to observe crocodile, hippo and the various fish under water. Continue to Tsavo East, game viewing en route to Voi Safari lodge for lunch. Afternoon out game spotting where gerenuk, cape buffalo, red elephant, lion, cheetah, zebra, gazelle, and plenty of other plains game can be spotted. Dinner and overnight at your lodge.
Tsavo East / Taita Hills
Early morning game drive to observe animals as they head to the water holes and the swamps to quench their thirst. It’s also the time when the big cats are on the hunt. Back to the lodge for breakfast after which depart for Taita Hills. Arrive at Taita Hills Salt Lick for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Taita Hills / Mombasa
Early morning game. Back to the lodge for breakfast after which depart for Mombasa.