4 Days Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara Kenya Safari
Kenya Safari Package from Nairobi
Visit two of Kenya’s most extraordinary landmarks over a 4 day period with our spectacular 4 Days Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara Kenya Safari. You will firstly visit Lake Nakuru from Nairobi to spot some of the 400 species of bird that regularly visit this great lake, before departing for the world famous Masai Mara reserve. Here you will complete further game drives to see the diverse range of wildlife that Kenya boasts, and will be also given the chance to take part in further thrilling activities such as hot air balloon rides.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Peak Season (1 July – 31 March)
With custom safari van – $1265.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1485.00 pp
High Season (1 – 30 June)
With custom safari van – $1204.5 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1424.5 pp
Low Season (1 April – 31 May)
With custom safari van – $1045.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1265.00 pp
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Nairobi - Lake Nakuru
Pick from your hotel at 7:00AM from and drive to the floor of the Rift Valley. A stop take photos at the Great Rift Valley view point –after which continue to Lake Nakuru. Start game drive as you drive towards the lodge. Arrive for lunch at Flamingo Hill Camp or Lake Nakuru Lodge. After lunch, game drive in the park.
Besides the flamingos that the lake is famous for, there are approx 400 other species of birds visiting the lake. Also, many species of game can be found in the park including the introduced Rothschild’s giraffe, black and white rhino, waterbuck, reedbuck, lion, buffalo, leopard, baboon and many species of plains game. Dinner and overnight at Flamingo Hill Camp.
Lake Nakuru - Masai Mara
After breakfast depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in time for lunch -Azure Luxury Haven Mara. Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds. Dinner and overnight in Azure Luxury Haven Mara.
Spend full day in Maasai Mara, Kenya’s most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five – lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant. Game drives are flexible, with the option of going out with picnic lunch boxes to spend entire day in the park, or you can choose to have early morning and late afternoon game drives. You will also have the option of visiting a local Maasai village or Hot air Balloon Ride -at an extra cost. All meals and overnight -Azure Luxury Haven Mara.
Masai Mara - Nairobi
After breakfast, another game drive until mid morning after which drive to Narok town for lunch. After lunch proceed to Nairobi and transferred to your hotel or airport.