3 Days Samburu Air Safari
Kenya Air Safari Tour Package from Nairobi
Our sensational 3 Days Samburu Air Safari is a fantastic opportunity to explore one of Kenya’s most stunning and famous nature reserves. Your adventure will begin in Nairobi before shortly heading to Samburu to settle into your accommodation and complete your first exciting game drive.
On Day two you will enjoy additional game drives to see a number of rare species such as the Beisa Oryx and Grevy’s zebra, and you can also take part in additional activities like camel riding and bird walks. On day 3 you will complete one more exciting game drive before heading back to Nairobi to conclude your trip.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Peak Season (1 July – 31 March)
With custom safari van – $1813.9 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1923.9 pp
High Season (1 – 30 June)
With custom safari van – $1672.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1738.00 pp
Low Season (1 April – 31 May)
With custom safari van – $1529.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1595.00 pp
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Nairobi - Samburu
Depart Nairobi Wilson airport –early morning flight to – Samburu National Reserve. Upon arrival you are met and transferred to-Samburu Sopa Lodge . The lodge is located at Uaso Nyiro River. Afternoon lunch game drive until evening. Dinner and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge.
Full day in Samburu, with an early morning and late afternoon game drive. Samburu is a beautiful and game abundant park, home to rarely found species such as the Beisa Oryx, Grevy’s zebra, blue-necked Somali ostrich and reticulated giraffe. Optional activities include a visit to a local Samburu village, camel riding and guided nature and bird walks. All meals and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge.
In the morning game drive and later transfer to the airstrip for the flight back to Nairobi.