3 Days Mombasa Tsavo East and Amboseli Kenya Safari
Kenya Safari Tour Package
If you are interested in visiting some of Kenya’s most iconic national parks but do not want to spend over a week travelling the continent, then our 3 Days Mombasa Tsavo East and Amboseli Kenya Safari is ideal for you. On this breath-taking 3 day journey, you will visit the Tsavo East National Park which is renowned for its large number of elephants and lions, before game tracking on the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro at the Amboseli National Park. Following a final early morning game drive in Amboseli on day 3, you will return to Mombasa to conclude your unforgettable adventure.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Peak Season (1 July – 31 March)
With custom safari van – $740.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $880.00 pp
High Season (1 – 30 June)
With custom safari van – $680.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $799.00 pp
Low Season (1 April – 31 May)
With custom safari van – $599.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $750.00 pp
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Mombasa –Tsavo East
Pick up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning drive to Tsavo East National Park which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man-eating lions. Enter the park through Bachuma gate, game drive en route –arrive for lunch at Ashnil Aruba Lodge. Afternoon out game spotting where gerenuk, cape buffalo, red elephant, lion, cheetah, zebra, gazelle, and plenty of other plains game can be spotted. Dinner and overnight at your lodge.
Tsavo East -Amboseli
Early morning Breakfast, after breakfast game drive en-route. Continue to to Amboseli National Park to arrive for lunch at Ol Tukai Lodge- Afternoon is spent game tracking in this magnificent park, right on the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest in Africa. Game here includes Cape buffalo, hippo, gazelle, hartebeest, zebra, wildebeest, lion, cheetah, herds of elephant and plenty of other plains game. All meals and overnight at Ol Tukai Lodge.
Early morning game drive, back to the camp for breakfast after which depart for Mombasa. Lunch at Voi, after which continue to Mombasa. Arriving early evening.