3 Days Meru National Park
Kenya Safari Tour Package from Nairobi
One of the more underrated of Kenya’s National Parks, the Meru Game Reserve is North East of the pick-up point in Nairobi. Whilst many people come to see the elephant herds and exciting animals, the Meru National Park has some of the most breath-taking scenery in the whole country. Explore the changing terrain and spot different kinds of flora that are native to East Africa.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Peak Season (1 July – 31 March)
With custom safari van – $1813.9 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1978.9 pp
High Season (1 – 30 June)
With custom safari van – $1672.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1738.00 pp
Low Season (1 April – 31 May)
With custom safari van – $1529.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1595.00 pp
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Nairobi - Meru National Park
Early in the morning transfer to Nairobi-Wilson airport an dfly to Meru National Park. You will me upon arrival at – Meru National Park and transferred to Elsa’s Kopje Camp for lunch with a game drive en- route. Elsa’s Kopje is almost invisible -as you approach its home on Mughwango Hill It blends into the rocky crags of the “kopje” (small hill), built very near to the site of George Adamson’s original campsite. After lunch proceed for an afternoon game drive till sunset. Dinner and Overnight at Elsa’s Kopje.
Meru National Park
After breakfast -Take an early morning walk in the bush or take an extended game drive with picnic breakfast to explore the many rivers transecting the park. The untamed wilderness of Meru National Park is renowned for its Elephant herds, rare northern endemic species with fantastic flora and changing terrain. Return to lodge for lunch and late afternoon game drive till sunset. Dinner and Overnight at Elsa’s Kopje.
Meru - Nairobi
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airstrip for your flight back to Nairobi.