3 Days Masai Mara Wildlife Safari
Kenya Safari Package from Nairobi
Departing from the capital city Nairobi, our team will escort you to the Masai Mara wildlife reserve where some of the most varied wildlife in Africa roam. You can choose whether you want to visit the Masai village where Masai Mara received its name from the elusive and enigmatic tribe who live there, or if you’d prefer to watch the sun rise over the grasslands with an early morning hot air balloon ride! Whatever you opt for, our team will do everything to make sure that your trip with us is an unforgettable experience.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
|Option1: 5 Star Accommodation||Option2: Standard Accommodation||Options3: Budget Accommodation|
|Mara Sarova Luxury Tented Camp or Ashnil Mara||Mara Sopa Lodge or Mara Leisure Luxury Tented Camp||Manyatta or Enchoro Tented Camp|
|USD-988.9 -per person (4WDVAN)
USD-1188.00-pp-4X4 Land cruiser(JEEP)
|USD-863.5 -per person (4WDVAN)
USD-1039.5-pp-4×4 Land cruiser(JEEP)
|USD-720.5 -per person (4WDVAN)
USD-858.00-pp-4×4 land cruiser (JEEP)
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belts.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Nairobi - Masai Mara
Pick from your hotel in Nairobi and depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in time for lunch –Tent or Camp-.
Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds. Dinner and overnight in -Tent or Camp.
Approximated Transit Distance: 5 Hour drive
Meal Plan: L & D
1-Game drive from 3:00PM -to 6:00PM
The whole day is dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill.
Option of a visit to a Masai village or a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains.
What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at the-Tent or Camp.
Meal Plan: B,L& D
Game drive -from 8:00AM to 6:00PM
Masai Mara – Nairobi
Early morning game drive there after drive to the lodge for breakfast. After breakfast, drive to Narok Town -for lunch-proceed to Nairobi and transfered to your hotel or to the airport.
Approximated Distance: 5 Hour drive
Meal Plan -B