3 Days Masai Mara Air Safari
Kenya Air Safari Tour Package
The Masai Mara is one of the world’s most famous reserves, and you can spend three days exploring and traversing through the gorgeous grasslands. If you so choose, you can also opt for the amazing hot air balloon ride where you can watch the sun rise across the Kenyan landscape, which is then followed by a champagne breakfast on the plains. Does it really get better than this?
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Peak Season (1 July – 31 March)
With x4 Land Cruiser – $1736.9 pp
Low Season (1 April – 31 May)
With x4 Land Cruiser – $1516.9 pp
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Mombasa - Masai Mara
Pick from your hotel in Mombasa and transferred to Mombasa airport and fly to Masai Mara – flight departs Mombasa at 10:45AM and arrives in Masai Mara at 12:00PM-one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world.
Arrive for lunch at -Governors Camp or Kichwa Tembo.
Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazeils and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds.
Dinner and overnight –Governors Camp or Kichwa Tembo.
Full day is dedicated to safari game drive in Masai Mara. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill.
Option of a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains at 9:00AM.
What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at –Governors Camp or Kichwa Tembo.
Masai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast, safari game drive enroute to the airstrip with packed lunches on the way. After lunch, fly to Mombasa. You will be met at the Mombasa airport and transferred to your Beach hotel.