3 Days Masai Mara Air Safari from Nairobi
Kenya Air Safari Package from Nairobi
Fly to the Masai Mara National Park from Nairobi with East Africa Adventure! Our team will pick you up from your hotel and provide air travel to one of the most famous reserves in Africa. Spot game in the wild including cheetah, lions and elephants! If you book at the right time, you might also be able to witness the great Wildebeest Migration.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Peak Season (1 July – 31 March)
With custom safari van – $1813.9 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1923.9 pp
High Season (1 – 30 June)
With custom safari van – $1672.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1738.00 pp
Low Season (1 April – 31 May)
With custom safari van – $1529.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1595.00 pp
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Nairobi - Masai Mara
Pick from your hotel in Nairobi –and transferred to the airport – to fly to Masai Mara – one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive for lunch at – Mara Sopa Lodge – Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelles and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds. Dinner and overnight Mara Sopa Lodge.
Full day are dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. An option of a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge.
Masai Mara - Nairobi
After breakfast, game drive en route to the airstrip – with packed lunches on the way. After lunch, fly to Nairobi. You will be met and transferred to your hotel.