3 Days Amboseli Air Safari
Kenya Air Safari Tour Package from Mombasa
Traveling by air is arguably one of the best ways to see the glory of Kenya. East Africa Adventure will fly you to Amboseli from your hotel in Mombasa, so you don’t have to worry about travel. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the African plains as you fly overhead ready to explore the wonders of the Amboseli National Park! You’re sure to love this three day excursion with East Africa Adventure.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Peak Season (1 July – 31 March)
With custom safari van – $1813.9 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1923.9 pp
High Season (1 – 30 June)
With custom safari van – $1672.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1738.00 pp
Low Season (1 April – 31 May)
With custom safari van – $1529.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1595.00 pp
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Mombasa - Amboseli
Pick from your hotel in Mombasa, transfer to Mombasa airport and fly to Amboseli.
Upon arrival, you will be met by a guide from the camp at the airstrip with 4×4 landcruiser and depart for your first game drive en route to the camp.
Following lunch, there will be an afternoon game drive returning to camp as the sun sets.
Overnight at –Ol Tukai Lodge– on a full board basis.
Full day is spent game tracking in this magnificent park, right on the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest in Africa.
Early morning there’s a chance of spotting its snows.All meals and overnight at Tortilis Camp. Game here includes Cape buffalo, hippo, gazelle, hartebeest, zebra, wildebeest, lion, cheetah, herds of elephant and plenty of other plains game.
All meals and overnight at – Ol Tukai Lodge.
Amboseli - Mombasa
Following early breakfast, there will be a brief game drive en route to the airstrip for the scheduled flight back to Mombasa.
Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.