3 Days 2 Night Mombasa Tsavo East and Tsavo West
Kenya Safari Tour Package
Starting in Tsavo East and finishing in the city of Mombasa, spend three days traversing through the gorgeous landscapes of some of Kenya’s most spectacular National Parks. See if you can spot the Big Five in Tsavo East and West and relax after your adventure with lunch on day three at Mzima Springs.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Peak Season (1 July – 31 March)
With custom safari van – $676.5 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $902.00 pp
High Season (1 – 30 June)
With custom safari van – $649.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $869.00 pp
Low Season (1 April – 31 May)
With custom safari van – $616.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $836.00 pp
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Mombasa –Tsavo East
Pick up from your hotel and depart for Tsavo East National Park entering the park through Bachuma game. The park is noted for its vast elephant herds and a variety of games including giraffe, buffalo, zebra and waterbuck, crocodiles. Lunch will be at Voi Safari Lodge Afternoon game drive. Dinner overnight at Voi Safari Lodge.
Ngutuni - Mombasa
Early morning breakfast game drive en route as you exit the park. Proceed to Tsavo West, arrive for lunch at Ngulia Safari Lodge. Afternoon game drive in the park. Common spots include herds of elephant, buffalo, ostrich, gazelle, impala, giraffe, zebra and the accompanying predatory cats. We’ll also visit the Rhino Sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at the Ngulia Safari Lodge.
Tsavo West - Mombasa
Early morning game drive to watch predators on the hunt. After breakfast, we head for Mombasa, with a visit to Mzima Springs. Here, there’s an underground viewing platform to observe crocodile, hippo and the various fish under water. Lunch at Voi, after which continue to Mombasa. Arriving early evening.